Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Thrift Store Find -Kaitlyn

Hello!  I'm here with one of my favorite kinds of posts and that would be, Thrift Store Finds!  The only thing I dislike about these are, that you can never go find the same item in your thrift store. Well, in most cases you can't.
It's still fun to show off the great deals you get at thrift stores.   I don't go to thirft shops as much as I would like, but that could be a good thing because I always manage to find something I want. Lol ;)

Anyway, let's get on with what I found...or what my little sister found.  I was distracted looking through the tops when Madison (14) came walking up behind me in a pair of wicker heel sandals that I knew she didn't own.  She and Kristen (15) smiled and then told me they looked like something I would buy.  And of course, they were right.  I liked everything about the pair and they looked like they were hardly ever worn.

I purchased these pretty shoes for just $3 at my local thrift store.






-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment